24-Hour Rehabilitation Nursing
Rehabilitation nurses help individuals affected by chronic illness or physical disability to adapt to their disabilities, achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lifestyles by:
- Managing complex medical issues
- Collaborating with other disciplines
- Providing ongoing patient/caregiver education
- Establishing goals for maximum independence
- Establishing plans of care to maintain optimal wellness
At Weslaco Rehab Hospital, our nursing staff provides a comprehensive holistic approach to meeting our patient’s medical, educational, environmental and spiritual needs. Our team provides care 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. They will assist our patients with activities of daily living, administer medications and treatments, and will be instrumental in providing educational opportunities for patients and family members to help the patient reach their highest level of independence.